<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第20集>>
-
1. Yeah, for something that matters.
没错 为了行善。
-
2. Oh, enough with the Carlos of Nazareth act.
行了 别跟我讲大道理了。
-
3. This wasn't about helping people.
你根本不是什么行善。
-
4. This was about you smelling money
你就是嗅出了钱味儿。
-
5. and going after it.
就想赚过来。
-
6. The money was for the center. Those people need it.
钱是要捐给中心的 那些人需要帮助。
-
7. The center? Please. You were doing it to win.
给中心 省省吧 你就是好胜而已。
-
8. And you know why?
你知道吗。
-
9. 'cause you're a shark, Carlos.
卡洛斯 你这人就是野心勃勃。
-
10. You always have been, and you always will be.
以前是这样 以后也是这样。