<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第21集>>
-
1. I know. She can be, uh, a bit of a handful.
她有时候是有点棘手。
-
2. Oh, yeah, that's why you dumped her,'cause she's a "handful."
对 就因为她"棘手",所以你才甩了她。
-
3. I'm telling you, guys,23 years living with that psycho--
说实话,能跟那个疯婆子住23年。
-
4. He's either a saint or a masochist.
他要么是圣人 要么是受虐狂。
-
5. Okay. Okay. Let's--let's start the meeting.
行了 行了 咱们开会吧。
-
6. Oh, seriously. I barely survived one week
说真的 我跟那疯婆子才交往一周。
-
7. with that ball-buster.
就忍不了了。
-
8. Gregg, I'm asking you, drop it.
格雷格 请你别说了。
-
9. I'm just saying Lynette is a first class bitch.
我只是说勒奈特是个一等一的贱人。
-
10. Well, I hope that was worth it,'cause you're fired.
希望你这拳打得值,你卷铺盖走人吧。