<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第21集>>
-
1. Of course not. I am totally focused on the case,And so is he.
当然没有 我全部的注意力都在案子上,他也是。
-
2. Okay, fine. What am I supposed to do?
好吧 我承认 可我还能怎么做。
-
3. He is the most intelligent, caring, charming man
他是我这么多年来遇到过最聪慧 最贴心。
-
4. I have met in ages.
最有魅力的男人。
-
5. And by the way, it isn't exactly a one-way street.
顺便说一下 我并不是单相思。
-
6. He's been showing quite a bit of interesting in me, too.
他对我也很有兴趣。
-
7. Um, Bree---and besides, if I reject him,he might be too humiliated
布里... -再说 如果我拒绝他,他也许会感到羞辱。
-
8. to do a good job on my case. -Yeah?
就没法好好打官司了 -是吗。
-
9. Something tells me he's gonna bounce back.
我倒觉得他不会有事的。
-
10. Yes, after Bree Van de Kamp was arrested,she felt a range of emotions.
是的 自从布里·范德坎普被捕后,她的情绪经历了巨大波动。