<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第22集>>
-
1. It's gettin' a little heated over here!
聊得有点太激烈了。
-
2. I can't do this anymore, gaby. I have got to step up.
我不能再这样了 加布 我必须站出来。
-
3. Are you crazy? No!
你疯了吗 不行。
-
4. How do you not feel guilty about this?
你怎么能一点也不感到愧疚呢。
-
5. I do, every second of every day.
我有 每一天 每一秒。
-
6. We just have to hold on a little longer.
我们只需要再稍微等一等。
-
7. Bree says Trip knows what he's doing,so we've just gotta give him a chance.
布里说特里普很有把握,所以我们得给他个机会。
-
8. Yeah, I-I don't know. I mean--
我不知道 我觉得。
-
9. Turning yourself in now would just be foolish.
你现在去自首是很蠢的。
-
10. You'd be throwing your whole life away,abandoning our family. And for what?
你是在放弃你的人生,抛弃你的家庭 为了什么呢。