<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第22集>>
-
1. Back there, when you were talking to your fiance,we heard every word.
刚才在你和你未婚夫说话时,我们听到了每字每句。
-
2. You can't do that.
你不能这么做。
-
3. There's no expectation of privacy in jail.
监狱里没有隐私可言。
-
4. So... let's talk.
不如 我们谈谈。
-
5. I'm not gonna help you try to convict my friend.
我是不会帮你指控我朋友的。
-
6. That's a shame, because if you don't,I call immigration,and Mr. Faulkner's on a one-way flight back to Sydney.
那就可惜了 如果你不乐意,我只好通知移民局,送福克纳先生一张单程飞回悉尼的机票了。
-
7. Ready to talk now?
可以谈了吗。
-
8. Mr. Faulkner,how are you today?
福克纳先生,你今天感觉好吗。
-
9. Oh, good. Yeah, refreshed.
还不赖 神清气爽。
-
10. I asked you yesterday
昨天我问你。