返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第8季 第22集>>

  • 1. You're throwing your life away, and it--and it pisses me off,cause this affects more than just you.
    你对你的人生不负责任 真是气死我了,你这么做受害者可不止你一人。
  • 2. I don't understand.
    我听不懂你在说什么。
  • 3. Look, I-I-I'm saying that you were wrong before.
    我是说 你之前的想法是错的。
  • 4. You're not just my client,and I'm not just your lawyer.
    你不单是我的委托人,我也不单是你的律师。
  • 5. I'm also somebody who... really...
    我还是 那个真正。
  • 6. Oh, to hell with it.
    管他呢。
  • 7. It was Carlos.
    是卡洛斯干的。
  • 8. You have to promise me not to use this against him... or anyone else.
    答应我别把他跟其他人牵扯进来。
  • 9. Tell me everything.
    告诉我一切。
  • 10. It was self-defense.
    他是出于自卫。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 73 Previous Next