<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第22集>>
-
1. Who they're not gonna side with is you, a 2-time felon.
他们可不会站在你这重罪累犯这边。
-
2. Gaby, you're crazy. -No, I'm not.
加布 你疯了 -不 我没有。
-
3. Since the first moment we met, you've protected me.
从我们认识以来 一直是你保护我。
-
4. And I've been happy to let you do it
我很享受被你保护。
-
5. because I've been this selfish, spoiled brat.
因为我一直都是个被宠坏的自私鬼。
-
6. Well, I don't want to be that person anymore.
我不想再做自私鬼。
-
7. I'm tired of taking from you.
我不要再从你那索取了。
-
8. So, please, this time, just let me protect you.
求求你 这次让我保护你。
-
9. You really think that a jury is gonna believe
你真觉得陪审团会相信。
-
10. that you dragged a dead body through the woods yourself?
你一个人能拖着尸体穿过树林。