<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第22集>>
-
1. Bree's got her trial.
布里要打官司。
-
2. Lynette's marriage is falling apart.
勒奈特快要离婚了。
-
3. Gaby, those kids of yours are turning into serial killers
加布 我们眼睁睁看着你那俩孩子。
-
4. before our very eyes.
要变成连环杀手了。
-
5. Okay, I'm not gonna argue with you because you're sick...
好了 我不跟你争 因为你病了。
-
6. and totally correct.
而且说得很对。
-
7. But I'm with the girls on this. Let us take care of you.
不过我跟她们意见一致 让我们来照顾你吧。
-
8. I'm gonna require a lot of care, you know.
你们知道 照顾我很费事的。
-
9. We know, and we're gonna be there for you.
我们知道 我们会帮你的。
-
10. Hey, boy nurses!
护士男。