<< 我们这一天 第1季 第05集>>
-
1. Ten years from now, when the girls are both off at college,I thought that we would take an early retirement in Charleston.
十年之后 等女儿们都去上大学了,我想我们可以早些退休移居查尔斯顿。
-
2. Oh, forgive me, Randall,but what in the holy hell are you talking about?
不好意思 兰德尔,可你到底在说什么鬼。
-
3. Since when do you want to move to Charleston?
你什么时候开始想搬去查尔斯顿了。
-
4. I saw something about it on CNN.
我看到电视上的介绍。
-
5. Like, they got a great quality of life, good restaurants.
在那可以享受高质量生活 高档餐厅。
-
6. Sometimes at work, I look up places on Zillow.
工作闲暇时 我也会上网搜搜。
-
7. Oh, okay. Well, I'm so sorry that
好吧 我真的非常抱歉。
-
8. I'm screwing with your super top secret Charleston dream, honey.
让你最高机密的查尔斯顿之梦破碎了 宝贝。
-
9. No, my issues are nothing compared to yours.
我的问题和你的相比不值一提。
-
10. - Nobody's saying that. - Wait,wait, wait, wait, wait,here's a riddle--
-没人这么说 -等等 等等,来猜个谜语。