<< 我们这一天 第1季 第11集>>
-
1. to match the spiritual one.
好配得上我的内在。
-
2. Look, you said a lot of things to me, Kevin.
你对我说了很多 凯文。
-
3. I mean, you told me I was cruel. But worse than cruel...
你说我无情 但比无情更糟。
-
4. inauthentic. But you were right.
我活得不真实 不过你说得对。
-
5. So I went away for a while to try to find some authenticity.
所以我离开了一阵子 试着去寻找真实。
-
6. And I did it, okay? I found it.
我成功了 知道吗 我找到了。
-
7. I did ayahuasca with a shaman in the Salt Flats of Utah.
我在犹他州的盐滩和一个萨满制作了"死藤水"。
-
8. I howled at the moon with the prairie coyotes of Kansas.
我和堪萨斯大草原上的郊狼一起对月嚎叫。
-
9. I fished with the lobstermen of Maine.
我和缅因州捕龙虾的渔夫一起钓鱼。
-
10. I mean, you did all that in a month?
一个月里你做了这么多事。