<< 我们这一天 第1季 第16集>>
-
1. Because I have the means to get a transport service...
因为在通行方面 我有办法...。
-
2. Mr. Pearson, I'm very sorry,but he's looking at hours here, a day or so at best.
皮尔森先生 我很遗憾,但他只能活几个小时了 最多一天左右吧。
-
3. No, no. He's-he's got months, maybe more even.
不不 他还能活好几个月呢 也许更久。
-
4. There's an experimental drug that we're waiting for FDA approval...
我们在等药管局批准使用种试验性药物...。
-
5. His organs are shutting down rapidly.
他的器官正在迅速衰竭。
-
6. His heart is extremely compromised right now.
他的心脏目前受损严重。
-
7. - Have you spoken to his doctor in New York? - I have.
-你联系他纽约主治医生了吗 -联系了。
-
8. - Because I'm sure you're very good at... - Mr. Pearson.
-因为我确定你很擅长...-皮尔森先生。
-
9. I'm very sorry, but you asked me to be direct, so I will be.
我很遗憾 但是你让我直说 我就直说了。
-
10. Your father is not leaving this hospital.
你父亲不能离开这家医院。