<< 我们这一天 第2季 第04集>>
-
1. you name it, the Clarke women did not play.
你能想到的 克拉克家的女人都干过。
-
2. But no matter who wasn't talking to who,or who stole whose favorite tube of candy apple lipstick,we always came together to do each other's hair.
但无论谁不理谁了,或是谁偷了谁最爱的苹果味唇膏,我们总会一起相互给其他人做头发。
-
3. Because my mom believed-- still believes--
因为我妈妈相信 到现在也相信。
-
4. that... how you present yourself on the outside
你给别人看到的外在。
-
5. reflects how you feel on the inside.
能反映出你内在的美丑。
-
6. Look, I don't know why you're not washing your hair, Deja.
我不知道你为什么不洗头发 黛佳。
-
7. But I do know we have to get it taken care of.
但我们得把头发打理好。
-
8. So, if you don't want to do it yourself,I'm happy to take you to my salon. I love it there.
如果你不想自己洗,我可以带你去我很喜欢的那家理发店。
-
9. It's really nice,and I spend way too much money there,and it's worth every damn penny.
那家店很赞,我在那里花了不少钱,但每一分钱都是值得的。
-
10. Let me know what you decide, okay?
你决定好了告诉我 好吗。