<< 我们这一天 第2季 第04集>>
-
1. in the middle of the living room."
真是太好了"。
-
2. - Yeah. - Okay, so racism can sometimes be like that.
-嗯 -种族歧视有时也是如此。
-
3. You know, people don't actually say bad things
人们不会真的对那些与他们不同的人。
-
4. to people that are different than them.
说一些不好的话。
-
5. What they say sounds fine...
那些话听起来没有恶意。
-
6. ...but there's this mean undertone to it, you know?
但实际有弦外之音 知道吗。
-
7. I think I'm gonna go to bed now.
我回去睡觉了。
-
8. I mean, I said alopecia, and it was like
我说了斑秃这个症状 但她的反应。
-
9. no one had ever talked to her about it before.
好像之前没人跟她说过这个似的。
-
10. I honestly don't know what I would've done in that moment.
我真的不知道我当时会怎么做。