<< 我们这一天 第2季 第16集>>
-
1. Do you think the hens are big enough?
你觉得童子鸡够大吗。
-
2. It's not about the hens, kiddo.
童子鸡的大小不重要 孩子。
-
3. A big, grand gesture-- it's not about
一个浪漫的惊喜其实不在于。
-
4. the actual thing that you do.
你具体做了什么事。
-
5. Tobias, may I present seedy old Vegas.
托比亚斯 请允许我向你介绍破旧的维加斯。
-
6. It's not about what you say, it's about intent.
也无关你说了什么话 重要的是你的心意。
-
7. - Did you see that one? - Yeah.
-你看到那颗了吗 -看到了。
-
8. It's about taking the time to tell the person
重要的是花时间告诉你珍爱的人。
-
9. you care about, "I see you. I hear you."
我看得到你 也听得到你说话。
-
10. "I know exactly what you need right now,and I'm showing how important that is to me."
我完全知道你现在需要什么,也希望你知道我有多在乎你的需要。