<< 我们这一天 第3季 第06集>>
-
1. Register to vote, it'll last longer.
去登记投票吧 快乐会持续更久。
-
2. Okay, you're all set, Mrs. Park.
好的 都已经弄好了 朴女士。
-
3. Hope to see you at the polls. Thank you.
希望能在投票处见到你 谢谢。
-
4. Hey, how you doing, sir? Randall Pearson.
先生你好 我是兰德尔·皮尔森。
-
5. Let me see if I have this,you can't make any inroads with Sol Brown's base,so you're getting Koreans to register,hoping that they'll vote for you
来看看我说得对不对,你在索尔·布朗那边得不到什么进展,所以你想让韩国人去登记,希望他们为你投票。
-
6. 'cause you're related to The Baby-Man.
因为你和宝爹是亲戚。
-
7. I'm sorry, The Baby-Man?
不好意思 宝爹。
-
8. Yeah, it's what they call The Manny in South Korea.
是的 奶爸在韩国叫宝爹。
-
9. Dude, you are so transparent.
兄弟 你什么都不了解。
-
10. I bet you've never stepped foot here before,and if you get elected-- if--
我敢保证你之前从来没有来过这里,而如果你竞选成功了 我是说如果。