<< 我们这一天 第3季 第08集>>
-
1. and put strains on an already
也为我本就。
-
2. complicated and mismatched marriage.
复杂错位的婚姻带来了压力。
-
3. Cocaine helped me keep pace with the workload
可卡因能够帮助我跟上工作强度。
-
4. until the workload couldn't keep pace with my addiction.
直到工作量跟不上我的毒瘾。
-
5. I lost everything.
我失去了一切。
-
6. Moved to the States.
我搬到了美国。
-
7. I lived with my sister for a while in Chicago,and then I came to Philly,where I worked front of house in a restaurant
和我妹妹在芝加哥住了一段时间,然后我来到了费城,我在这里的一家餐厅招待客人。
-
8. because my accent
因为我的口音。
-
9. - classed the place up. - Accent classed the place up.
-能提升那里的格调 -提升那里的格调。
-
10. Yeah, I was at that meeting.
那次互助会分享我听到了。