<< 我们这一天 第3季 第15集>>
-
1. Honestly, man, this doesn't concern you.
真的 这和你无关。
-
2. And it never does, does it? I never get a seat at the table.
从来都不关我事 对吗 永远没有我的位置。
-
3. - What table? - Why don't you just, relax
-什么位置 - 你不如放轻松。
-
4. and understand that Randall gets the final say
家里的事都让兰德尔说了算。
-
5. in our family, okay? He's the moral center over here.
好吗 他是道德标杆。
-
6. - Right, he's the, de facto hero dad. - I'm just saying...
-懂吗 他是真正的英雄父亲 -我是说...。
-
7. In fact, I'm-I'm surprised he's not back there
真的 太奇怪了 他竟然没去。
-
8. delivering Kate's baby with his bare hands right now.
亲手接生凯特的孩子。
-
9. Oh, man. There you go again, Kev.
得了 又来了 小凯。
-
10. - Turn it around on me. - I'm just saying, I shouldn't have
-矛头冲我来吧 - 我只是说 我应该有。