<< 我们这一天 第6季 第13集>>
-
1. Uh... Sorry. May I interject?
抱歉 我能插个话吗。
-
2. Music is good for the soul.
音乐对灵魂有益。
-
3. It's-it's been good for her memory,and, the doctors, they encourage her to do it.
对她的记忆有益,医生鼓励她做这些。
-
4. It's also why we have the most...
这也是为什么我们安排了。
-
5. bizarre wedding schedule of all time
史上最怪的婚礼日程。
-
6. and why you'll be sitting in your dress for 12 hours
也是为什么你穿着婚纱像个人偶一样。
-
7. like a bridal mannequin.
坐了12个小时。
-
8. So that Rebecca gets all the downtime she needs.
就是为了让丽贝卡有充分时间调整自己。
-
9. Once she finds her key,she'll lock in.
只要找到调,她就会进入状态。
-
10. I'm gonna go check on her.
我去看看她。