<< 我们这一天 第6季 第13集>>
-
1. Are we sure about that part on the side of your head?
你左边头发的这个缝 你确定吗。
-
2. - You gonna mock me? - I'm just...
-你要嘲笑我吗 -我只是...。
-
3. Because The New Yorker says I'm a "Rising star."
因为《纽约客》说我可是"冉冉新星"。
-
4. So you should probably address me accordingly.
所以你也应该这样称呼我。
-
5. Oh, yes, Mr. Rising Star. I'm sorry, uh, Senator Pearson.
好啊 新星先生 抱歉 皮尔森参议员。
-
6. Apologies, Senator Pearson.
抱歉 皮尔森参议员。
-
7. You're a damn fool, you know that?
你真是个老顽童。
-
8. Yes. Look how handsome you look, though.
不过你这身真是太帅了。
-
9. Is that government-issued handsome?
这是政府发的行头吗。
-
10. Just trying to keep up with you, big guy.
我这不是想跟上你的节奏吗。