<< 我们这一天 第6季 第16集>>
-
1. I don't know, I had this stupid idea that...
所以 我可能就很蠢地想到...。
-
2. building this house could somehow recreate that for her,you know, with us and all the grandkids.
如果给她盖了这栋房子 也许能重现那些回忆,我们和她的孙子辈都能一起。
-
3. That's not stupid at all.
这个想法一点也不蠢。
-
4. I don't know.
我也不知道。
-
5. Randall wants to move her to Philly.
兰德尔想接她去费城。
-
6. I've been fighting him on it all day, but...
我跟他为这件事吵了一天了 可是。
-
7. ...maybe he's right.
也许他说得对。
-
8. Maybe he's right, maybe-maybe keeping her here,without all of us here,maybe that's not what's best for her, you know, I...
也许他说得对 也许把她留在这里,我们其他人都不在,对她来说并不是最好的选择。
-
9. I don't know.
我也不知道。
-
10. I got to get this one right.
这件事上我不能选错。