返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 风骚律师 第1季 第02集>>

  • 1. I'm gonna make an educated guess what happened here.
    让我有根据地推测一下这儿发生的事。
  • 2. My two clients,Frick and Frack, the mopheads,were in a simple traffic accident, a minor fender bender,but maybe they were on the wrong side of the street,or they didn't look both ways.
    我的两名委托人,弗里克和弗拉克 两个"拖把头",遇到了一点交通事故 有点轻微的磕碰,但可能是他们站错了地方,也可能是没有看马路两边。
  • 3. It could happen to anyone.
    谁都有可能。
  • 4. My clients, exhibiting extremely poor judgment,uh, followed your grandmother
    我的委托人展示出了极差的判断力,居然一路跟着您奶奶。
  • 5. to this delightful, well-tended home.
    到了这间温馨别致的房子。
  • 6. Now, at this juncture, I'm deducing
    而现在 我推测。
  • 7. that they said or did something that...crossed a line,And you, with some justification --
    他们说了或做了一些过分的事,而您自有您的道理。
  • 8. you put them in their place.
    教训了他们一番。
  • 9. Based on the salsa stain there, could have gone a couple ways.
    根据这辣茄酱污渍 他俩的下场可能有几种。
  • 10. The bottom line -- not to be morbid,but if they're dead, um, I'm guessing that I'm...
    底线是...不是说来恶心你,但如果他们死了 我猜我...。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 54 Previous Next