返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 风骚律师 第1季 第03集>>

  • 1. Are you saying that you had nothing to do with this?
    你是说你跟这事完全没关系吗。
  • 2. That was your van outside the house.
    房子外面停的确实是你的货车。
  • 3. - Y-you weren't there? - Yeah, I was there.
    -你不在那儿吗 -是 我在。
  • 4. I was casing the place,figuring out the best way in and out,what time they went to bed -- all that.
    我是去踩点,观察最好的进出路线,他们什么时间睡觉之类的。
  • 5. They were fine when I left. That's it.
    我离开的时候他们都好好的 就这样。
  • 6. You had nothing to do with the Kettlemans?
    你跟凯特尔曼一家没任何关系吗。
  • 7. I was never in the house.
    我从未进过屋子。
  • 8. What about the blood in your van?
    货车里的血迹怎么解释。
  • 9. They DNA my ride,all they're gonna find is the blood of your skate-rat twins,plus whatever piss and shit
    如果他们要查车上的DNA,他们只会发现那对滑板小毛头的血迹,还有你在那儿的时候。
  • 10. you leaked out when you were in there.
    留下的那些狗屁痕迹。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 65 Previous Next