<< 风骚律师 第1季 第03集>>
-
1. You know what you're gonna do?
知道你们接下来应该干什么吗。
-
2. You're gonna get your special CSI people, right?
你们应该找专门的鉴证人员。
-
3. And you're gonna test the blood from that van,because I guarantee you, one billion percent,it's not the Kettlemans'.
检测货车里留下的血迹,因为我可以打包票,那绝对不是凯特尔曼一家的血。
-
4. Whose is it?
那是谁的。
-
5. I-it's not the Kettlemans'. Just test it.
反正不是他们的 尽管去测试就是了。
-
6. That'll take weeks,if we could even get a DNA sample to compare it to.
那得花几星期时间,这还是在我们可以搞到DNA样本对比的情况下。
-
7. Well, isn't that convenient?
那还不是小意思嘛。
-
8. You've got an innocent man in there right now,who I demand you release with an apology!
你们已经关押了个无辜的人,我要求你们释放他并向他道歉。
-
9. Look, there are no other suspects.
没有其他嫌疑犯。
-
10. There's no evidence that points to anyone else.
没有任何证据指向其他人。