<< 风骚律师 第1季 第05集>>
-
1. This is a physical condition, not a mental one.
这是身体问题 不是精神上的问题。
-
2. Chuck is of sound mind.
查克心智很健全。
-
3. I think we can all agree on that.
在这一点上我们应该能达成一致。
-
4. You're a real peach, Howard.
你干得真好啊 霍华德。
-
5. Of course you don't want Chuck committed.
你当然不希望查克被送进精神病院。
-
6. No, I don't. Why would I?
是啊 我是不希望 我为什么希望。
-
7. Because if Chuck were committed,then I'd become his legal guardian,and I cash him out of HHM.
因为如果查克入院了,我就会成为他的法定监护人,就可以让他从律所撤股了。
-
8. Jesus, Jimmy. Now?
天哪 吉米 你确定。
-
9. You want to hash that out while he's lying in here?
他还躺在那里 你真的要谈这个吗。
-
10. You know, the tanning bed must have melted your brain
日光浴床肯定把你脑子烧坏了。