<< 风骚律师 第1季 第06集>>
-
1. like an honest-to-god, law-abiding, licensed attorney,'cause, clearly, you need one
诚实守信 遵纪守法的执业律师,因为你显然需要一个。
-
2. with whatever the hell is going on here.
能帮你解决这里问题的律师。
-
3. Now, those two jokers out in the hallway --
走廊里那两个家伙。
-
4. I'm gonna make sure they dot their I's and cross their T's --
我会保证他们不漏掉一丝细节。
-
5. everything square and above board.
一切都开诚布公。
-
6. That's what I'm gonna do,and you're gonna be happy as hell that I'm here.
这才是我要做的,我来帮你 你开心还来不及。
-
7. But this little Juan Valdez bump-and-dump -- no.
用胡安·瓦尔德兹咖啡干坏事 不行。
-
8. Not gonna happen.
我才不帮你。
-
9. Hey, gentlemen, we're prepared to indulge you.
先生们 我们准备好跟你们谈了。
-
10. Detective Escalara will be sitting in with us, as per APD policy.
按照警局要求 埃斯卡莱拉警探要来旁听。