<< 风骚律师 第1季 第06集>>
-
1. But he wouldn't listen.
可他就是听不进去。
-
2. My boy was stubborn.
我儿子太倔强了。
-
3. My boy was strong.
太要强了。
-
4. And he was gonna get himself killed.
他这样会把自己逼上死路的。
-
5. So I told him...
所以我对他说...。
-
6. I told him I did it, too,That I was like Hoffman, getting by,and that's what you heard that night --
我对他说 我也干过这种事,我和霍夫曼一样 用卑鄙的手段过活,这就是你那晚听到的那通电话。
-
7. me talking him down,him kicking and screaming until the fight went out of him.
我想说服他,他奋力挣扎 最后没了力气。
-
8. He put me up on a pedestal...
他一直把我当作偶像。
-
9. ...and I had to show him
所以我不得不向他坦白。
-
10. that I was down in the gutter with the rest of them.
我和其他人一样一身污秽。