<< 风骚律师 第1季 第07集>>
-
1. However, I'd like to emphasize again
但是我还是想强调一下。
-
2. that this deal is Craig's best chance of minimizing jail time.
这个协议是减少克雷格刑期的最好机会。
-
3. You're telling us
你是告诉我们。
-
4. there are drug dealers and murderers walking the streets,but instead of going after them,they want to put an innocent man in jail.
大街上这么多毒贩子和杀人犯,放着他们不抓,偏要把一个无辜的人关起来。
-
5. There's no other...way?
没有别的办法...了吗。
-
6. I'm sorry. I think, under the circumstances,this is your best option.
不好意思 我觉得目前看来,这是你们最好的选择。
-
7. Murderers and rapists, and this is how they tr--
杀人犯和强奸犯就是这样...。
-
8. Okay. There is no money. There never was.
好吧 我们没有钱 根本就没有钱。
-
9. You have to take this to trial.
你必须在庭审上讲明这一点。
-
10. Look, you have a difficult,but nevertheless straightforward choice to make here.
听着 这个选择的确很困难,但对你们来说也是最直接的办法了。