<< 风骚律师 第1季 第07集>>
-
1. And I'd be in a mess of trouble --
那样我就会陷入麻烦。
-
2. A real pickle...
大麻烦。
-
3. But so would you, Mrs. Kettleman.
但是你也一样 凯特尔曼夫人。
-
4. Cause right now, only Mr. Kettleman is on the hook
因为现在只有凯特尔曼先生。
-
5. for the whole embezzlement kerfuffle.
被资产挪用这件烂事套牢了。
-
6. But the bribe -- w-we're back to calling it a bribe? --
但是贿赂 怎么又把它叫做贿赂了。
-
7. Yeah, that implicates you, as well.
这个也会影响到你的。
-
8. It does not.
不会的。
-
9. - It was all me. - No, it wasn't.
-全都是我做的 -并不是。
-
10. I'll make sure everyone knows that.
我保证会告诉大家的。