<< 风骚律师 第1季 第08集>>
-
1. So much drive.
你是如此干劲十足。
-
2. Jimmy, look what you've done here.
吉米 看看你的成就。
-
3. Oh, man. I told those guys devil's food.
我跟他们说了要巧克力蛋糕。
-
4. Yeah. Well, I will sue the store for you.
我会替你告他们的。
-
5. - Good. - Just remember us when you're all big-time, huh?
-很好 -苟富贵 勿相忘。
-
6. I don't remember you now, Burt.
我现在就忘记你了 巴特。
-
7. You're representing mail room,so you show those upstairs jackholes how it gets--
你代表的是我们收发室,你这是告诉楼上那些混蛋...。
-
8. What are you folks up to? Having a party?
大家伙在干什么呢 开派对吗。
-
9. Just a little celebration on behalf of New Mexico's newest attorney.
为这位新墨西哥州的新晋律师小小地庆祝一下。
-
10. I heard. Jesus, Jimmy, you're a regular Charlie Hustle.
我听说了 吉米 没看出来你还留了这手。