<< 风骚律师 第1季 第09集>>
-
1. Refer it out to HHM.
把它委托给哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所。
-
2. Damn it, chuck.
该死 查克。
-
3. No! Come on!
不 拜托。
-
4. We can do this. We're doing great on our own.
我们可以做到的 我们自己能做得很好。
-
5. We don't need Hamlin or anyone else.
我们不需要哈姆林或者其他人。
-
6. I mean, wait, hey,We can Erin Brokovich the shit out of this case.
等等,我们可以像艾琳·布洛科维奇一样解决它。
-
7. Erin Brokovich didn't do it alone.
艾琳·布洛科维奇也不是自己做到的。
-
8. She and Ed Masry brought in heavy hitters from Los Angeles
她和埃德·马斯瑞从洛杉矶找来重量级帮手。
-
9. to get that case across the goal line,and that's what we need to do.
才最终赢得了那个案件,而我们现在正需要如此。
-
10. And there's no shame in that.
而且那没什么丢脸的。