<< 风骚律师 第1季 第10集>>
-
1. So, whatever it was, did you get it out of your system?
不管怎样 你现在还生气吗。
-
2. Yep, all gone.
不生气了。
-
3. Good. I want to run something by you.
很好 我想告诉你一些进展。
-
4. The Sandpiper case -- it's getting too big for HHM.
矶鹞渡一案 哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所接不下。
-
5. Howard's decided to partner with another firm.
霍华德决定和另一家公司合作。
-
6. Davis and Main. You heard of them?
戴维斯梅因律所 你听说过他们吗。
-
7. - Sure, up in Santa Fe. - Right.
-当然 在圣达菲 -没错。
-
8. Well, they've heard of you, too, and they're interested.
他们也听说过你 并且很感兴趣。
-
9. They want to make you an offer contingent on an interview.
他们想给你个面试机会。
-
10. They've got a partner-track position in mind.
他们考虑给你合伙人机会。