返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 风骚律师 第2季 第04集>>

  • 1. My husband and I scrimped and saved for so many years.
    我丈夫和我节衣缩食过了很多年。
  • 2. We did our best to build a nest egg
    为了不成为家庭的负担。
  • 3. so that we wouldn't be a burden to our family.
    我们尽力攒下了一笔养老金。
  • 4. After Ronald passed, I moved to an assisted-living facility --
    罗纳德去世后 我搬进了一家生活协助中心。
  • 5. a nice place.
    很不错的地方。
  • 6. They told me they'd take care of everything,but then, one day, they said all my money was gone.
    他们说会照顾好一切,但有一天 他们说我一分钱都没了。
  • 7. How could that be?
    怎么会这样。
  • 8. Where did it all go?
    钱都去哪儿了。
  • 9. If you or a loved one
    如果你或爱人。
  • 10. is a resident of a Sandpiper crossing facility
    是矶鹞渡生活协助中心。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 62 Previous Next