<< 风骚律师 第2季 第05集>>
-
1. This is extortion, pure and simple.
这是敲诈 简单明了。
-
2. No, that's Howard, who has an image to uphold.
不 是霍华德要维护形象。
-
3. He did the same thing after the Kettleman fiasco,and Chuck was nowhere in sight.
凯特尔曼案惨败后他也这么做的,查克也没有干预。
-
4. I'm telling you -- Chuck is behind this.
我告诉你 查克就是罪魁祸首。
-
5. No, you are behind this.
不 你才是罪魁祸首。
-
6. I told you this would happen, and now I'm paying the price.
我告诉过你后果 现在我就在付出代价。
-
7. I shoulda known better.
我要是早知道就好了。
-
8. So now I'm keeping my head down, and I'm getting through this.
现在我要保持低调 熬过去。
-
9. And I'm most certainly not suing HHM.
而且我肯定不会起诉哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所。
-
10. - Kim - Even if I won, who would hire me?
-金 -就算我胜诉了 谁还会雇佣我。