<< 风骚律师 第2季 第07集>>
-
1. Or we fail and end up with nothing.
也有可能失败 两手空空。
-
2. Well, you're right -- it's a gamble.
你说得对 这就是一场赌博。
-
3. It's a big one.
这是一场豪赌。
-
4. Yeah, but you're betting on yourself,and from where I sit, the odds are in your favor.
没错 但你是把赌注压在自己身上,就我看来 你赢的几率很大。
-
5. You're an amazing lawyer.
你是一名出色的律师。
-
6. This is your chance to show the world that.
这是你向世界展示的机会。
-
7. So, why not go to Schweikart?
那我为什么不去斯韦卡特呢。
-
8. They'll make me partner,and they are a solid, respectable firm.
他们也会让我成为合伙人,而且他们律所可靠 声誉又好。
-
9. You can't deny that.
这一点无可否认。
-
10. You deserve more than just a lateral move.
你不该只满足于这样的横向调动。