<< 风骚律师 第2季 第08集>>
-
1. I'm guessing you've already had to suffer through
我猜你们已经受够了。
-
2. Howard's hard sell first time around,so you've done your time, as far as I'm concerned.
霍华德对于律所的强行推销了,依我看 你们已经听够了。
-
3. What hard sell? It was enthusiasm.
才不是强行推销 那只是热情待客。
-
4. I gave them cookies.
我还给他们拿了饼干呢。
-
5. Cookies were good, as I recall.
饼干还挺好吃的。
-
6. No, I'm here to put your minds at ease.
我今天来是想让你们放心。
-
7. Kim Wexler is,indeed, the right choice to handle Mesa Verde.
金·韦克斯勒,的确是处理梅萨维德业务的不二人选。
-
8. She's the obvious choice.
选择她很明智。
-
9. She's young, she's brilliant, she's going places.
她年轻又聪明 前途无量。
-
10. Let's face it, Howard.
咱们面对现实吧 霍华德。