<< 风骚律师 第2季 第08集>>
-
1. I'll fix myself something after my stomach settles.
等我的胃不难受了我自己弄点东西吃。
-
2. Really doing a number on yourself,spending so much time out of the house.
在外面待这么久,真把你伤得不轻。
-
3. You just had to do it, huh?
你就非得这么干 是吧。
-
4. Couldn't stand to let Kim have Mesa Verde.
不能眼看着金挖走梅萨维德银行。
-
5. You had to swipe it from her.
就非得从她手上抢走。
-
6. I didn't swipe anything.
我没有抢走任何东西。
-
7. We retained our client.
我们只是留住委托人。
-
8. You and Howard never even heard about Mesa Verde
你和霍华德甚至都没听说过这个银行。
-
9. till Kim brought it to ya on a red velvet pillow.
是金把它捧到你们面前的。
-
10. I need a shower, and I've got a ton of work to do.
我要去冲个澡 还有一堆工作要处理。