<< 老友记 第5季 第02集>>
-
1. Ross is married. I can't-I still can't believe it.
罗斯结婚了 我到现在还不敢相信。
-
2. Honey, sweetie, by the edges.
亲爱的 抓旁边就好。
-
3. I mean, y'know I'm just gonna have to accept it
看来我只好接受事实了。
-
4. I mean, it's my fault.
这都要怪我。
-
5. Sweetie! Edges! Fingers! Smudgey!
亲爱的 抓边上 指纹弄脏照片。
-
6. Oh, my God!
天啊。
-
7. Okay. That's okay. I know that you're very upset right now.
算了 我知道你心情低落。
-
8. I know, I know that wasn't about me.
不是故意找我麻烦。
-
9. I bet it was about her a little.
我看她就是跟她作对。
-
10. If you'd stop thinking about Ross for one minute...
你要是肯放下罗斯一分钟。