<< 老友记 第5季 第07集>>
-
1. I'm really looking forward to it. Yeah.
我非常期待 是啊。
-
2. Okay, See you!
那我走了。
-
3. Well, I guess we won't be warming his house.
看来他新家不欢迎我们。
-
4. Okay. All right, I see what he's doing!
很好 我知道他在玩什么把戏。
-
5. He's not asking me out because he wants me to ask him out.
他故意不约我 因为他要我主动约他。
-
6. And you won't do that. That's right!
可是你不鸟他 没错。
-
7. Cause that would give him the control.
否则主导权就落在他手里。
-
8. So now he's all ooh, coming up with this whole I've got a party thing y'know.
他现在故意说什么要办派对。
-
9. trying to get me to hint around for an invitation.
要我暗示他约我。
-
10. Blew up in his face, didn't it? Ha.
可是我当场给他好看 对吧。