<< 老友记 第5季 第13集>>
-
1. It's like it's coming right at me.
我的手好像正朝着我来。
-
2. Did you catch him? What did he say?
追到他了吗 他怎么说。
-
3. He said, um, "Nice to meet you, Glenda."
他说〝很高兴认识你 葛兰达〞。
-
4. Well, obviously I couldn't give him my real name?
我当然不能说出真名。
-
5. Why? Why not?
为什么。
-
6. Come on, you saw the way he ran out of here!
你们也看到 他走得像飞了一样。
-
7. What do you think? He's gonna stick around and talk to the daughter he abandoned!
想什么呢 难道他会留下来 跟他抛弃的女儿聊天。
-
8. What did you say to him?
那你怎么说。
-
9. Well, I said, I told him y'know, that I was the executor person of Francis' will and that I needed to talk to him so
我自称法兰西丝的遗嘱执行人 有事找他谈。
-
10. I'm gonna meet him at the coffee house later.
我们待会约在咖啡馆。