<< 老友记 第5季 第14集>>
-
1. Oh, hey, you guys, look. Ugly Naked Guy's putting stuff in boxes.
你们看 丑裸男在收拾东西。
-
2. Huh. I'd say from the looks of it, our naked buddy is moving.
看样子 我们的裸友要搬家了。
-
3. Ironically, most of the boxes seem to be labeled "Clothes."
讽刺的是大部分的箱子 都标示着"衣服"。
-
4. Aw, I'm going to miss that big old squishy butt.
我会怀念那个大屁股的。
-
5. And we're done with the chicken fried rice.
鸡肉炒饭吃不下了。
-
6. Hey. Hey, if he's moving, maybe I should try to get his place.
嘿 如果他要搬走 也许我可以去把那里租下来。
-
7. Oh, yeah. Good idea.
对啊 好主意。
-
8. It would be so cool to live across from you guys.
跟你们遥遥相对多好玩啊。
-
9. Yeah, hey, then we could do that telephone thing...
那我们就可以玩电话游戏。
-
10. ...you know, where you have a can, we have a can...
你一个罐子 我们一个罐子。