<< 老友记 第5季 第20集>>
-
1. This witness won't return my calls so we're gonna see if we can surprise him coming home.
这个目击证人不回我电话 我们去他家堵他。
-
2. Surprise him? We're not gonna make anybody mad, are we?
去堵他 他不会生气吧。
-
3. Come on, man.
得了吧你。
-
4. Listen so uh, are you gonna squeeze the perps shoes a little bit before he lawyers up?
那你会在那贼人的律师出现前 先从他身上挤出一些汁来。
-
5. He's a witness, not a perp. And no one talks like that.
那是目击证人 不是贼人 而且没有人会那样说话。
-
6. Yeah. No one talks like that.
是啊 没人会那样说话。
-
7. Oh, what, like you're Mr. Cop?
难道你是警察。
-
8. I'm more cop than you two.
我比你们两个都像警察。
-
9. How do you figure that?
这是什么道理。
-
10. Hello! I'm in the front seat, okay?
醒醒吧 我坐在前座。