<< 老友记 第5季 第20集>>
-
1. Well, good thing you number all of them, huh?
幸好你有写上号码 对吧。
-
2. I hadn't. Photo 152 was a prototype.
还没 152号相片是范例。
-
3. Ohhhh. Honey, honey, honey, it's okay, it's okay honey. I'm gonna fix you a drink, huh? Maybe a margarita?
甜心 没关系的 我帮你弄杯喝的 玛格莉特好吗。
-
4. Ross has the blender.
果汁机在罗斯那里。
-
5. Everything's just falling apart.
一切都毁了。
-
6. No honey, it's okay!
亲爱的 不碍事。
-
7. Listen, I'll got to Ross's and get the blender, you get all the margarita stuff ready.
我去找罗斯拿果汁机 你先准备玛格莉特的材料。
-
8. All right, he's keys are in the drawer.
好吧 他家钥匙放在抽屉里。
-
9. Y'know what? I also need some cash.
我还需要一些现金。
-
10. Okay, you want me to stop at the ATM?
你要我去自动柜员机领吗。