<< 老友记 第5季 第23集>>
-
1. I won't go through with this if it'll raise the question of "us."
今晚过后 你是你 我是我。
-
2. Okay? I just want this to be...
好吗 我希望这一切。
-
3. ...about what it is.
只是各取所需。
-
4. And, um...what is that, Ross?
罗斯 什么各取所需。
-
5. The physical act of love.
出自于兽欲的性爱。
-
6. What, are you crazy?
什么 你疯了不成。
-
7. Oh so-so you weren't trying to entice me just now with your nakedness?
所以你刚才脱光光 不是在勾引我。
-
8. Oh, God. You saw me?
天啊 你有看到。
-
9. You weren't trying to entice me with your nakedness?
你脱光光不是在勾引我。
-
10. Noo!! No! You thought, you actually thought I wanted to have sex with you?
当然不是 你当真以为我想跟你上床。