<< 风骚律师 第3季 第03集>>
-
1. Your Honor, if I may, um, I'll be representing myself.
法官阁下 我想要代理我自己。
-
2. I strongly advise against that, Mr. McGill.
我强烈建议不要这样 麦吉尔先生。
-
3. You know what they say about a man who represents himself.
别人怎么说那些代理自己的人你也知道。
-
4. I-I'm aware, but as you know,I've defended many people in the criminal justice system.
我知道 但如您所知,我已在多起刑事案件中为人辩护过。
-
5. Your Honor, may I have a moment to speak with my client?
法官阁下 我能和我的委托人谈一下吗。
-
6. Sounds like he's not your client.
看上去他并不是你的委托人。
-
7. Mr. McGill, would you like to take a moment
麦吉尔先生 你想和这位。
-
8. to discuss this with your... potential counsel?
可能成为你的律师的人谈下吗。
-
9. No, Your Honor. I'm all set.
不了 法官阁下 我心意已决。
-
10. - I'm gonna represent myself. - Your Honor --
-我要代理我自己 -法官阁下...。