<< 风骚律师 第3季 第05集>>
-
1. She worked her butt off to get Mesa Verde
她废寝忘食拿下梅萨维德银行。
-
2. while you and Howard sat around sipping scotch and chortling.
而你和霍华德就喝喝威士忌坐享其成。
-
3. Hamlin, Hamlin, McGill --
什么哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所。
-
4. more like Scrooge and Marley!
应该叫吝啬鬼律所才对。
-
5. Kim deserves Mesa Verde --
梅萨维德银行是金的。
-
6. not you, not HHM.
不是你 也不是哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所的。
-
7. She earned it, and she needs it!
她争取来的 她需要它。
-
8. I did it to help her,but I-I honestly didn't think it would hurt you so bad.
我这么做是为了帮她,但我真不知道这会给你带来那么大的伤害。
-
9. I thought you'd just say, "Oh, crap, I made a mistake,"
我以为你只会说 "靠 我犯了个错误"。
-
10. and go on with your life, like a normal person!
然后继续过你的日子 这才是正常人会干的。