<< 风骚律师 第3季 第10集>>
-
1. But you've let personal vendettas
但你对律所的牵挂。
-
2. turn your focus away from what's best for HHM.
被私人恩怨取代了。
-
3. You've put your needs first. To our detriment.
你优先考虑你的需要 对我们造成损害。
-
4. I don't think that's accurate.
我觉得这么说不妥。
-
5. And the moment that I mildly suggest, with empathy and concern,that maybe it's time for you to consider retirement --
我同情你 关心你 委婉提议说,你或许该考虑退休了。
-
6. the first instinct you have is to sue me?!
结果你的第一反应竟然是起诉我。
-
7. To sue the firm...?
起诉律所。
-
8. Well, I...I-I don't even know...
我就不明白...。
-
9. I-in what world is that anything but the deepest betrayal
我们拼了命争取的一切。
-
10. of everything we worked so hard to accomplish?
你这不叫背叛叫什么。