返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 风骚律师 第4季 第03集>>

  • 1. That one is worth a boatload.
    那东西可就值钱了。
  • 2. And I gather you know where to find a Bavarian Boy.
    你应该知道巴伐利亚男孩的下落了。
  • 3. I do, indeed.
    我确实知道。
  • 4. He's gathering dust on a shelf in an office up on San Mateo,and he's been there for God knows how long.
    他在圣马特奥的一间办公室里的架子上吃灰呢,天知道他在那儿待多久了。
  • 5. And they have no idea what they've got.
    他们也不知道他的价值。
  • 6. To them, it's not Bavarian Boy.
    对他们来说 那不是巴伐利亚男孩。
  • 7. It's just "Some piece of junk grandma gave me
    他们觉得那只是祖母传下来的破东西。
  • 8. that I feel too guilty to get rid of."
    扔了又过意不去。
  • 9. And that's where you come in.
    这时候你就有用了。
  • 10. Now, this place I'm talking about --
    我说的这个地方。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 48 Previous Next