返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 风骚律师 第4季 第03集>>

  • 1. that we are brothers, flesh and blood.
    我们是兄弟 是血肉至亲的事实。
  • 2. And though we are very different people,I want you to know how much I respect
    尽管我们是完全不同的人,我仍然想要你知道 我有多么敬佩。
  • 3. what you have made of yourself in these last few years.
    你最近这几年取得的成就。
  • 4. You have taken the opportunity I gave you in the mailroom,and you have run with it,becoming a valued member of the HHM family.
    你抓住了我让你在收发室工作的机会,跟它一起成长,成为了律所大家庭里一名重要的成员。
  • 5. For all the problems in your past,I'm proud we share the name McGill."
    尽管你的过去问题连连,我仍然很骄傲你是我的兄弟"。
  • 6. "I sincerely admire your energy and resilience.
    "我发自内心地钦佩你的活力和韧性。
  • 7. I used to worry about you finding a place in the world,but I'm not worried about that anymore.
    我过去经常担心你能否在这世上安身立命,但我现在不再担心了。
  • 8. I'm certain now that, no matter what the future may bring,you'll land on your feet, and I hope when you read this,you remember me ‭not only as your brother,but as a person you knew was always in your corner."
    我现在十分确定 无论将来怎样,你都会获得成功 我希望当你看到这封信时,你记忆中的我不只是你的哥哥,也是一个永远都支持你的人"。
  • 9. He signed it just "Chuck."
    署名是"查克"。
  • 10. ‭Well, say what you want,the man could write a letter.
    你还别说,这人还真会写信。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 48 Previous Next