<< 风骚律师 第4季 第03集>>
-
1. I mean, their eyes are gonna pop
当他们看到我们带去的东西。
-
2. when they see what we brung 'em.
肯定会大跌眼镜。
-
3. And they will pay through the nose,which we will split fifty-fifty.
他们会花大手笔,到时候我们五五分。
-
4. So, it's perfect, right?
完美 对吧。
-
5. We make some nice Hummel-loving lady happy,and we make a bundle.
我们把某个喜欢陶俑的老太太哄开心,然后赚一笔。
-
6. Let's do something beautiful here.
做点好事吧。
-
7. And how did you come across this valuable wunderkind?
你怎么找到这个珍贵的娃娃的。
-
8. What difference does it make?
有什么关系吗。
-
9. Guys in the office cross you?
办公室的人惹到你了。
-
10. Done you wrong?
误会你了。