<< 风骚律师 第4季 第05集>>
-
1. No, I haven't had the honor,but I used to be a lawyer.
不 还没这个荣幸,但我以前是名律师。
-
2. Emphasis on "Used to be."
重点是"以前"。
-
3. And I helped a lot of gentlemen such as yourself --
我帮过许多像你这样。
-
4. and your friends here.
以及你朋友这样的先生们。
-
5. And one thing I learned from working with my clients
我在帮助新墨西哥惩戒机构里的委托人时。
-
6. in the New Mexico corrections system
学到的一个经验就是。
-
7. is that private conversations are few and far between.
私密谈话要少 频率要低。
-
8. The man is always listening on those land lines.
永远有人窃听电话线。
-
9. So word to the wise --
您是明白人不用我多说。
-
10. if you want to talk to your friends on the inside,there is a simple solution.
你要想和号子里的朋友谈话,有个简单的方法。